Physiotherapy is an allied health profession which uses mechanical forces, exercise therapy, and electrotherapy to develop, maintain and restore body movements by promoting mobility and function. It is the most ancient and most commonly prescribed treatment that assists in the recovery of many injuries and conditions. Physiotherapy can help people of all age as primary care; alongside or in conjunction with other medical services.
- Geriatric Conditions
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Posture Correction
- Women’s Health
- Fitness and Weight-loss
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
The techniques used in physiotherapy today are believed to have evolved since the time of Hippocrates’ massages. Hippocrates used physiotherapy as a form of treatment to restore and maintain the body’s motor and functional abilities.
You can contact us any way. We are available 24/7 via Call +91-7900177548, E-mail or WhatsApp.
Nallasopara | Vasai Road | Naigaon | Bhayandar | Mira Road | Dahisar | Borivali | Kandivali | Malad | Goregaon | Ram Mandir | Jogeshwari | Andheri | Vile Parle | Santacruz | Khar Road | Bandra | Mahim | Matunga Road | Dadar | Prabhadevi | Parel | Lower Parel | Mahalaxmi | Mumbai Central | Grant Road | Charni Road | Marine Lines | Churchgate | Colaba | Thane | Worli | Powai
WHY SHOULD YOU SEE A PHYSIOTHERAPIST?
After taking a look at all of the services the BodyCure Clinic can provide Best Physiotherapy Center across many different aspects of health, you should have a good idea as to why it is important to your overall wellness to visit our clinic.
Yes, a physio is an expert in healing injuries, but there is much more that a physio can offer.
One of the lesser known services a physio provides is healing from complicated surgeries. After surgery, you may be unable to be active or to exercise for quite some time. This may result in a lot of muscle weakness and a loss of physical fitness, making it much harder to return to your normal activities.
A physio can help you to progress through a post-surgical rehab program, helping you to regain your muscle strength and fitness safely and effectively.
Physiotherapists focus on both prevention and rehabilitation. Treatment can be for problems caused by injury, disease or disability. Here are some examples:
- Neck and back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, such as arthritis and the after- effects of amputation
- Lung problems such as asthma
- Disability as a result of heart problems
- Pelvic issues, such as bladder and bowel problems related to childbirth
- Loss of mobility because of trauma to the brain or spine, or due to diseases such as
- Fatigue, pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of muscle strength, for example during cancer treatment, or palliative care
How physiotherapy can help ?
- You keep rolling your ankle: Restricted mobility, inefficient movement patterns and underlying musculoskeletal issues can indicate that you’re suffering from recurring injuries. Our physiotherapists can provide you with mobilizing and strengthening exercises to help correct imbalances.
- You’re tired all the time: If you’re suffering from shoulder or back pain, it can be difficult to get a good night’s sleep. Reducing the pain can help you sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed.
- You’re getting headaches: Headaches can be caused by poor posture and muscular tension in the jaw or neck. Our treatment includes manipulation, functional and rehabilitation exercises, postural assessment and correction, relaxation therapy, massage and mobilization.
- You have sharp pain in your heel: If you feel stabbing heel pain, especially in the morning, it can be a sign of plantar fasciitis. We can help ease your symptoms with taping and soft tissue massage and take you through beneficial stretches.
- You’re tripping over a lot: If you’re losing your balance more than usual, it’s time to book an appointment with Sports Focus. We can identify the cause of your balance issues and give you the appropriate treatment plan.
- Your mobility is restricted: Maintaining a good range of motion can reduce your risk of injury. If you have any issues in cumbering your movement, we can take you through appropriate stretches and strategies to help improve mobility.
- Your ear is aching: If you regularly experience ear ache, a clicking sound when eating, neck pain, facial pain or headaches, you might be suffering from jaw dysfunction (TMJ). We can help you manage this pain and improve dysfunction while techniques such as mobilization, massage and dry needling.
- You have shin splints: If shin splints are getting in the way of your training, come to Sports Focus. We can assess your technique, identify any muscle issues, advise on treatment and provide you with a tailored program to help you return to training safely and effectively.
- You’re in lots of pain: If you’re experiencing ongoing or acute pain that feels joint- related or muscular, book an appointment with a Celebrity Sports Physio Dr Subhash Pal at Dr Pal’s Bodycure Clinic.
- Consider any or all of the reasons above to help guide you in your decision on when you should see a Physiotherapist in Nallasopara.
Frequently Asked Questions
(123 Ratings & Reviews) 5.0 Average Ratings
1. What is the average duration of a physiotherapy session?
On an average, a physiotherapy session lasts between 30 minutes to an hour depending on the condition.
2. Which issues do Physiotherapist take care of?
Physiotherapist manage sprains, knee and back pain, arthritis, posture problems, and other joint related issues likes.
3. Are there specializations in the field of physiotherapy?
Yes, there are a few specializations in the area of physiotherapy. These include neurological physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, respiratory physiotherapy and paediatric physiotherapy.
4. Do Physiotherapist in Bodycure Clinic offer physiotherapy sessions at home?
Yes, We provide home physiotherapy sessions.
5. How much does a physiotherapy session cost?
The cost of these sessions may range from Rs. 350 to Rs. 2,500. Physiotherapy at home charges may slightly vary.